First the installers came without a part, so they had to get the work done to an extent and then leave and come back another day.
The installers pulled the fridge out to install the RO water line and badly damaged our brand new wood floors in our brand new home.
It took about 25 phone calls to have the sales guy bring the wood repair friend of his to repair the floor. When he realized that his buddy cannot do it for free because the wood actually needs to be replaced and not refinished, he threw a hissy fit and walked out. His attitude is that he is "helping" me out by trying to repair the floor that THEY damaged.
THIS IS WRONG.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "We had Window World install new windows throughout our home in early 2011, choosing them because of the guarantee, price, and advertised energy savings. BIG MISTAKE!! I wish we would..."
- "We have a horrible icicle problem in the winter, according to Leaf Guard it's due to "heat loss". Our patio roof was added on after the house was built, there's..."
- "I was very disappointed with this company. We had a main water line break which we could only hear and not see so it was required for us to hire..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "I placed an order online for $40 worth of jewelry and received the confirmation order moments after it was submitted. 4 weeks had passed and I realized that I hadn't..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "I was in place to shoot with Hasan I text him to confirm timing and if we could make the shoot happen. I was told it will be a 900$..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."