First the installers came without a part, so they had to get the work done to an extent and then leave and come back another day.
The installers pulled the fridge out to install the RO water line and badly damaged our brand new wood floors in our brand new home.
It took about 25 phone calls to have the sales guy bring the wood repair friend of his to repair the floor. When he realized that his buddy cannot do it for free because the wood actually needs to be replaced and not refinished, he threw a hissy fit and walked out. His attitude is that he is "helping" me out by trying to repair the floor that THEY damaged.
THIS IS WRONG.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "On 12-24-2011, Mr. Rooter was called to address the issue of sewage backing up into the basement. "J" agreed with the previous plumber that a cleanout was necessary to accommodate..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..."
- "Untrustworty Review SystemSep 21, 2010wwwvrbocom20213 says:DislikesOtherPoor customer supportComments:This site has a bogus and worthless traveler review system. The systemhas no quality control measures to validate reviews. The reviews aresubjective and..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."